Thursday, September 15, 2011

And The Winner Of The America's Got Talent Is ...

((•)) Hear This Text


Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. has officially gone from a car washer to a champion-million-dollar reality.

After an episode of the season two-hour American Got Talent, Nick Cannon, announced that the jazz singer Poplyfe iLuminate team had defeated and silhouettes. This is a result that Murphy left in tears.

"Thank you for supporting me and believing in me and helps me believe in myself on national television in front of the world," said Murphy, the crowd applauded. "It is very important to us, man. This has been a long and difficult. I busting my ass here doing this for so long, since I was a child, and is finally paying off."

Murphy won a million dollars and the honor of headlining a show in Las Vegas. Congratulations to the champions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by World press release | Bloggerized by Lasantha - World press release | World press release