Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Angola's Leila Lopes crowned Miss Universe 2011

((•)) Hear This Text


Miss Angola Leila Lopes on Tuesday was crowned Miss Universe 2011 in a dazzling service in Brazil's Sao Paolo. India's hopes were dash early into the competition final rounds after challenger Vasari
Sunkavalli botched to build it to the top 10.
The 25-year-old Lopes is Angola's first champ. She beat out 88 other competitor to win the title through the 60th centenary of the world's major beauty procession. She replace last year's champion, Xiamen Navarre of Mexico.
"Thank God I'm very pleased with the way God bent me and I wouldn't vary a thing," Lopes whispered when asked her talk question. "I consider in my opinion a female endowed by way of inner exquisiteness. I have acquire many amazing ideology from my family and I plan to follow these for the take a break of my life."
China's Lou Zillion came in fourth, Philippines' Stacey Sup sup was third, Brazil's Priscilla Machado instant and Ukraine's Olivia Stefano was picked first runner up.
Vasuki, a 26-year-old from Hyderabad, in lieu of India at the spectacle in Brazil this year. She is a attorney by vocation. She was crowning I Am She – Miss World India on July 15, 2011 in Mumbai.
Vasuki is also a situation level basketball thespian and a trained artiste. After the top 10 list of finalists was announce Vasuki tweet "sorry. if I upset a lot of I did give it my best shot. May the most commendable girl win.."
In the top 10 were Australia, Costa Rica, France, Ukraine, Portugal, Panama, Philippines, Angola, China and Brazil.
This year symbols the 60th centenary of the procession that has for eternity selected out the most stunning of women, similar brains with poise and refinement.
This year, the occurrence was detained at the Creviced Hall, in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Overlook Universe 2010 - Xiamen Navarre of Mexico will be transient her crown on to the next attractiveness.
Contestants from 89 nations on six continents used up the precedent three weeks in Sao Paulo, tiresome to learn samba hop steps, visiting broke children and kick a football around for cameras as the globe's biggest attractiveness contest is under arrest in Brazil for the initial time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by World press release | Bloggerized by Lasantha - World press release | World press release