Monday, September 26, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson And Hank Baskett: ESPY Lovers

((•)) Hear This Text


They were on cloud nine since the pregnancy and marry, and last night (July 15), Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett looked in love at the Espy Awards 2009.

The "Girls Next Door" babe and her husband delicious NFL was more than happy to pose for paparazzi outside of Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre, smiling and holding Kendra bump baby's growth.

Speaking of the child, Miss Wilkinson told the press that this last Monday, she felt the baby kick for the first time in her womb.

He explained: "I was sitting there and then, suddenly," Bam! "I was like, 'That was not the gas I'm very excited, although it felt strange. I was like,' Oh, my God, something there! Is healthy! Hank in Phoenix, and I called immediately and was like, 'I felt the first shot. "I just search the Internet if you can feel the kick in the output. I have four months and a week now, and says he can, so it's crazy! "

Gossip Center

Here are photos of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett at ESPY Awards (July 15).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by World press release | Bloggerized by Lasantha - World press release | World press release